Ariane Soft PPL2 Pocket Programming DataMite
Old 12-18-2009, 12:34 AM
Administrator

Default Re: 2.2 out this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknack
won't be 2.2 delivered over cleverupdate? the 2.2 demo is there, so where is the official update?
and thanks for uploading the manuals, they are valuable for sure.
Have you checked cleverupdate recently? 2.2 should be there already no? I will double check to make sure.
http://www.arianesoft.ca
Old 12-18-2009, 02:25 PM

ooh at least I was now able to install 2.2. see the attached to see what's going on, somehow cleverupdate is broken. those data hasn't changed with installing 2.2, it has told me the same before updating to 2.2. I have already tried to reinstall everything, hasn't changed anything. don't forget to add a new download link for cleverupdate and the plugins, I have still used the old from arianesoft.com.
now I'm trying to install plugins which doesn't go too well. cleverupdate says they would have been succesfully installed, but PPL doesn't recognized any.

edit: ok sorted it out. if I download and install cleverupdate manually it will be version 1.3.2. if I update it it will become 1.3.1 again. I thought PPL hasn't recognized plugins, because it produces always errors when running a ppl file in the demo folder. no surprising the includes have all still pointed to c:\pide2\.. . running the project files it works.
another problem: project templates in subfolders (like desktop form/game, new code file) aren't found.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.GIF
Views:	222
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	305  

Last edited by Nicknack; 12-20-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:19 PM

Default Same Problem

Hello,
i have the same problem: using clever update many days ago, always said no update.

So when i looked at the forum, i saw v2.2 was there, i decided to redownload cleverupdate and to install it again.
It goes ok, i forced checked the ligne for ppl2 base and download it and installed.

So now i have the same looking for cleverupdate who shoes it is v1.3.2.0, but when i look at the help, about menu from ide, i can see ppl2 it is v2.2
but clever update always says it's v2.0.22 on the installed release but the release in the new release column is 2.1.0.0

The ppl 2.2 works ok now.

But, could you tell me why, even if i select one special folder to install ppl2, one big part always goes to c:/users/myname/ppl2/ and the other goes to the folder i selected

I want all to go in the main folder, i don't want to have one different from the other !

Thank's

Dominique
Old 12-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Administrator

Ah. The real version is actually 2.2.0 but since my ftp got hacked a while ago I changed the password, so the CleverUpdate internal files here have not been updated but did not throw an error message.

I am fixing this right now.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Administrator

Default Re: 2.2 out this week

Should be fixed by now.